11 Dec 08:30
Until 13 Dec, 04:00 1d 19h 30m
Abidjan Private Equity Summit
WHY THE PRIVATE EQUITY FORUM?
- Contrary to popular belief, Africa does not just expect funding from the developed countries.
- As much as there are promising projects seeking financing in Africa, there are also African investors looking for investment opportunities in Europe, America and elsewhere. These investors can be valuable partners for other international investors.
- The APEF is then not another summit only dedicated to investment in Africa but rather a summit dedicated to global private capital to be held in Côte d'Ivoire.
- The objective is to bring together major global investors, family offices, companies, start-ups, entrepreneurs, business owners, CEOs, key government officials, specialized advisors, accelerators, among others from everywhere in order to forge win-win partnerships while learning about the latest academic research published by researchers in the field and also learning tips from some private equity industry leaders and CEOs from investment companies invited as speakers.
- APEF 2023 is finally an opportunity for global investors, industry leaders, fund managers, start-ups and companies seeking funding, from Africa, America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, etc... to exchange views and shape the global private markets agenda.
Offers are applied in the next step.
Book Now and save 50%
Offer Date: 01 Jun - 30 Sep
Scan QR Code